HOME           /           ABOUT           /           ETSY           /           CONTACT

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Call for Guest Posts:
Favorite Holiday Cookie recipes

Cookies11

I'm sure it's not a unique perspective, but I've never met a Christmas cookie I didn't like. I love baking them, eating them, trading them. There can be so much meaning with a confectionary treat this time of year.

In the weeks before Christmas, I would like to share a few of my favorite cookie recipes from over the years. However, I would really like this to be community-oriented, much like a cookie exchange party or a neighborhood cookie tour is, so I'm inviting all who are interested to submit guest posts about their favorite Christmas cookies. I'm looking for posts that include the recipe, some photos, and any fond anecdotes making/eating/sharing those cookies.

Please email me at thriftburgher@gmail.com if you're interested!

3 comments:

  1. I've never made my own Christmas cookies! I'll be on the look out for some recipes though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're almost as much fun to make as they are to eat, I swear! ;) And thanks for being on the lookout.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the invite! Can't wait to take part!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete