HOME           /           ABOUT           /           ETSY           /           CONTACT

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Meow Mail

MeowMail-ItllBNice2CU

MeowMail-Salon

Hey yinz!

It feels good to put the fingers back to the keyboard. While I'm still not totally back in the blogging groove just yet, I'm trying to nail down more of a schedule as a motivating tool. I miss having this space, yet it the same time, its been nice to step away from things for a bit to refocus on what I'd like to accomplish here, but also, focus on things that aren't on the Internet. :)

ANYWHO. Let's talk about important things. Like these ridiculously awesome vintage kitty postcards I found recently. I've been on kind of a postcard binge at the last few flea markets where I've shopped. And I'm not sure which cat I love most in the salon scene, but I think I like the boy cat holding onto the dog. Haha.

I'm not gonna lie: If you follow me on Instagram, you know I've been a bit obsessed with my cat, Waldo, as of late. He's unlike any cat I've ever dealt with before, and he's kind of the best.

Por ejemplo:

Wally wanted to help with laundry, but I'm not sure this is going to work...

A photo posted by Kate (@thriftburgher) on

I've become a cat lady. But seriously, aren't cats the best? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment