HOME           /           ABOUT           /           ETSY           /           CONTACT

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

In Bloom

FlowersAPlenty@ParentsHouse

Bridge2@ParentsHouse

I don't think I'm a very photogenic person, but that won't stop me from posting the occasional outfit photo. I've always loved dresses, avidly collected them for years, but it's probably only been about a year-and-a-half since I started actually wearing them on a regular basis.

Despite this dress being kinda short for me, I couldn't resist the daisy print and flattering hourglass silhouette. Daisy prints are so 90s chic! This is the first time I've worn it without a pair of opaque tights. Full disclosure: I don't like my legs at all, and try to keep them covered as much as possible. They're so pale. And knobby. But I'm hoping this blog pushes me out of my comfort zone, with fashion and otherwise.

These photos were actually taken in my parents' yard. To say my dad has a lot of quirky decor is an understatement. I guess some of it is kind of endearing. And he enjoys gardening, so there's a lot of various flowers in bloom and other greenery right now.

Bunnies@ParentsHouse

The latest runway craze: The T-Rex!

Bridge3@ParentsHouse

Bridge5@ParentsHouse

Shoes@ParentsHouse

Rings@ParentsHouse

Bridge1@ParentsHouse

Bridge4@ParentsHouse

CreepyFace@ParentsHouse

Outfit: Dress, Target; Cardigan, J. Crew (via Outlet store); Shoes, Marshalls; Ring, flea market; bag, ModCloth (similar).

Are there any flaws, physical or otherwise, that you struggle to embrace?

4 comments:

  1. I'm terribly unphotogenic too haha. But yeah, we have to embrace that and just go for it. I've also been a fan of dresses and skirts but I've only really got into wearing them this last year wearing them. I'm trying to go full time but it's hard toget out of the habit of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only regret is not wearing dresses more sooner. They're great for work too, while still being functional and comfortable.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete