HOME           /           ABOUT           /           ETSY           /           CONTACT

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Best of: Wedding RSVPs

Colin&Renata@MadLibs

Max@MadLibs

JacksonStreet@MadLibs

Liz@MadLibs

Willy@MadLibs
* I edited last names out of some of these response cards for the sake of our friends' anonymity.

The best things in life may not be free, but they're often very cheap.

After a few hours of designing and editing, $10 in printing costs, and $20 in postage costs, voila! I made some creative and memorable RSVP cards for my wedding last year. They're rife with personality and inside jokes.

Come back tomorrow to read more about how and why I decided to create Mad Libs RSVP cards.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha omg!! I laughed so hard that my stomach hurts. So sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete