HOME           /           ABOUT           /           ETSY           /           CONTACT

Sunday, May 25, 2014

ModCloth Sale: Campfire Chic Inspired Outfit

Campfire Chic

Pictured: Bonfire Stories Tunic in Red Gingham;
Shop at the Antique Store Jeans;
Sweet Sentiments Bag;
Cement Our Friendship Boots.

ModCloth sales seriously kill me, at least in the sense that all my money disappears when their sales happen.

This Memorial Day Weekend sale they're having (30 percent off!!) was good enough to not only warrant a post, but also create Polyvore account. I think this outfit was partially inspired by the fact that I've been dying to go camping lately. It's gorgeous outside. Hopefully Mark and I can go exploring in the woods sometime next month.

I'm not sure how functional these items would be in the wilderness, but I can dream, right?

I'm definitely considering buying the top and the boots. We'll see if I follow through.

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment